Kandoo – Leading & Managing Innovation Training
Kandoo training is for time-poor execs, middle managers and corporate innovators. Our courses are engaging and practical.
The training objectives include:
- Understanding why innovation is essential.
- Learning new methods, frameworks and tools
- A safe space to discuss innovation challenges and goals unique
- Insights from some of the most innovative organisations in the world.
You’ll also get a copy of Paul’s book; Innovation is Leadership: The 5 Superpowers of Effective Innovation Leaders.
The training runs over three consecutive days (in-person) or four 4-hour sessions run over successive days.
Fee: R 256,000.00 per person
Save up to 15% when you register teams.
- 25-Pack | Save 10%
- 36-Pack | Save 15%
A minimum 10% deposit is required to book the training.
Government and non-profit participants contact email@example.com for a 10% discount code.
- Excludes VAT
- 10% non-refundable deposit.
- Minimum 15 participants.
- Maximum 36 participants.
- If held in-person excludes the costs of venue hire, equipment, and catering (including the fees for ensuring that the training environment is safe, considering the government’s rules regarding hygiene and safety).
- Excludes travel and accommodation costs for the trainers and facilitators if held outside of Cape Town-and-surrounds.